Lots of Work

“Working so hard”
“There is a lot of work to do”
“Such a big application”
“So many bugs”
 "Too much work load"
 "Not enough time"


What should it really mean to the person hearing it? – Nothing.



I have seen members take loads of work and not bat an eye and do it with ease.
I have also seen members take little work and make it look big and stress out and stress others out.
I have also seen organizations that plan and work smart.
I have seen organizations that plan to work really, really hard.

I am not here to explain the right way of doing things. Whatever floats your boat!! Lol

But, when people talk about a lot of work, it reminds me of the Woody Allen movie – Annie Hall
There is a scene in the movie with a psychiatrist. The conversation goes like this -

Alvy's psychiatrist: How often do you sleep together?
Annie's psychiatrist: Do you have sex often?
Alvy Singer: Hardly ever. Maybe three times a week.
Annie Hall: Constantly! I'd say three times a week. 


The frequency is three times a week for both, but the perception of excessive or insufficient varies between people and their wants and capacity. Especially how much, they can get away with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Testers Life

Vanilla Ice Cream caused General motors to not start